Calmz regulates the biological clock to promote deep sleep and reduce daytime sleepiness by increasing alertness.
The 4 main ingredients in Calmz is:
- AVtron is derived from Apocynum venetum leaves which reduces the secretion of Chromogranin A( a stress marker). Avtron also increase serotonin levels therefore boosting the mood.
- Tart Cherry contains natural melatonin which is a natural hormone made by your body’s pineal gland. It works to promote sleep by helping to regulate the body’s biological clock and sleep wake cycles therefore it will regulate normal sleeping pattern.
- Collagen Tripeptide is a minimum unit of collagen that consists of 3 amino acids. It is different from the conventional collagen as it has a higher bioavailability which means that is easier to be absorbed by the intestinal tract. The amino acid Glycine which is found in the Collagen Tripeptide is the key ingredient. According to the research done by the Japanese society of sleep research, glycine improves sleep quality, lessen daytime sleepiness and improve performance of memory recognition tasks.
- Vitamin C to prevent memory impairment and to maintain normal levels of antioxidants in the brain which is very important to ensure that the blood vessels has the ability to relax and constrict for proper brain function.
- Calmz also will help in individuals who are experiencing
- Sleep problem
- Nervousness, sweating or being easily startled
- Mood swings